The Hydra Rainmaster rainwater treatment unit with self-cleaning pre-filter is ideal when recycling rain water. Rainwater collected from the roof and stored in tanks barely meets quality levels so that it can be directly used for showers, washing machines, gardening and other domestic uses.
Hydra Rainmaster Duo and Trio is a water treatment unit that allows you to achieve high levels in water clearing, performing a self-cleaning/back-washing pre-filter at 90 micron or 50 micron, a further filtration at 25 micron (Trio only) and a final water treatment with an activated carbon element capable of removing odours and colours.
The filter features a drain funnel, which is a device designed to protect potable water in water installations against pollution by backflow in accordance with European standard UNI EN 1717 November 2002. This device prevents backflow by making all elements downstream from the solenoid drain valve vent to atmosphere.
||Hydra Rainmaster Duo RAH CB/EC 1"
- Filter 1: stainless steel 90 micron
- Filter 2: carbon block with 10 micron filtration
- Max flow at 3 bar: 5700 litre per hour (95 litres per minute)
- Accessories: wall bracket, wall bracket screws, filter housing spanner
||Hydra Rainmaster Trio RAH CB/EC 1"
Design: max flow at 3 bar, 5500 litre per hour (92 litres per minute)
- Stainless steel 90 micron
- Cotton wound 25 micron
- Carbon block with 10 micron filtration
- Accessories included: wall bracket, wall bracket screws, filter housing spanner