Conder manufactures a range of chemical spill tanks, starting at 1,000 litres up to 250,000 litres. All tanks are designed and manufactured to BSEN976-1 and with reference to BS4994:1987. The resin system for each tank is selected to provide a high degree of resistance to the stored chemical, typically isopthalic and vinylester resins. Where necessary, tanks will be post-cured in accordance with the resin manufacturer's specifications to ensure optimum physical and chemical properties in order to achieve maximum performance from the laminates. Our post-curing oven is capable of sustaining temperatures up to 100°C over long periods.
Key features and benefits:
- Wide range of tank sizes to meet any project requirement
- Choice of access shafts - standard or customised - whether circular, square or rectangular to your height specification
- Inlet and outlet connections may be installed in any specified position to the size and angle required
- Interior tank walls are "resin-rich" to provide a durable, chemical and corrosion-resistant surface with excellent flow characteristics
- Double wall tanks with leak detection also available
- Full technical assistance available to ensure the correct tank selection for your application