Conder radial flow settlement tanks have been designed to provide primary and/or final/humus settlement for small wastewater treatment works.
The tanks comprise a single vertical GRP tank with a conical base section providing for simple onsite installation.
Three tank diameters are available: 2.5m, 3.0m and 4.0m. The tank wall height can be varied to suit the particular application.
Flows are evenly distributed across the surface of the tank via a central diffusion drum. Settled effluent is collected from the perimeter of the tank via a weir channel. Scum is prevented from exiting the tank by means of a scum baffle.
Settled sludge is either removed using the available hydrostatic head or by means of a submersible pump.
Access over the surface of the tank is provided by a central walkway.
- GRP settlement tanks
- Designed for settlement of raw sewage (primary settlement) or post treatment settlement (final/humus settlement)
- Below and above ground options
- 2.5m diameter, 3m diameter and 4m diameter versions available
- Single piece tank construction
- 60 degree settlement cone angle
- Internal effluent collection weir and scum baffle
- Central diffusion drum
- Galvanised steel (GRP walkway and handrail)
- Pumped or hydrostatic sludge removal options
- Various inlet and outlet pipework diameters can be accommodated
- Various tank wall heights can be manufactured