Conder is committed to both the continual improvement at all levels of the company and the ongoing identification and adherence to new legislation and best practice.
We encourage new ideas at all levels and share experiences within the industry and further afield. To facilitate our continuous improvement, Conder aims to provide the moral and financial support required to implement these ideas to the best of our ability and with the best interest of our customers and the general public in mind.
Research and innovation
Conder puts major emphasis on continuous improvement and innovation, and our strong track record in R&D is reflected in the innovative products and services we bring to the marketplace.
We believe in real-world solutions for water and wastewater, storage, pumping and treatment, so our research and development teams work closely with our customers to ensure that a final design and solution will reflect real conditions and the ultimate requirements of end users.
Through our extensive network of customers and O&M contract locations, our Group is positively positioned to ensure that all new products are field-tested.
Product development within Conder is a detailed process, involving extensive design work, prototype fabrication, in-house and field testing and validation.
Many of our products require third-part certification, and we undertake this work as part of our ongoing commitment to develop superb products and services that meet leading international standards.
Company Organisational Development
The functions of the Company Organisational Development include:
- Managing compliance
- Monitoring the implementation and maintenance of our Business Manual
- Co-ordinating and analysing performance through our various management systems and performance indicators
- Monitoring and measurement of targets
- Managing training requirements and ensuring competence
- Supporting the organisation's committees on safety, environment and energy efficiency
- Supporting and managing the internal audit process
- Supporting the external audit functions
- Implementing the actions identified in our Lean Systems Business Plan, 2011-15